You have no items in your shopping cart.
ZO® Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment is an acne treatment that heals and prevents blemishes. Each set contains 60 treatment pads and a bottle of oil control solution (75ml). Incorporated with various potent ingredients (e.g. salicylic acid, glycolic acid, mandelic acid, botanical extract blend and urea), the oil control pads effectively exfoliate, cleanse and calm acne skin for a clear and flawless complexion. ZO® Oil Control Pads are manufactured by ZO Skin Health, Inc.
What is ZO® Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment formulated to do?
ZO® Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment are designed to treat and prevent blemishes. Containing anti-acne ingredients, the pads exfoliates the top layer of damaged skin cells to create a clear, blemish-free complexion. ZO® Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment also heal blemishes by cleansing the skin and opening up clogged pores. They effectively eliminate oil and dirt in the pores, thereby preventing the formation of new blemishes. Thanks to the unique ingredients such as urea and witch hazel, the treatment pads are able to soothe and calm inflamed, irritated skin. The ingredients work synergistically to create flawless and smooth skin. Due to their strong anti-blemish properties, the pads are ideal for patients with acne-prone, oily skin.
ZO® Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment are developed and produced by ZO Skin Health, Inc., a company located in California, United States. Being a global leader in the skin health industry, the company specialized in the development of cutting edge skincare solutions. Thanks to its wide distribution channels, the company’s skincare products are available worldwide. Since its establishment, Zo Skin Health, Inc. has been empowering patients around the world to improve their skin health and hence, their quality of life.
ZO® Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment are manufactured by California-based ZO Skin Health, Inc.
What else you need to know
ZO® Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment are manufactured using anti-acne ingredients that have a long history of safe use (e.g. salicylic acid). Despite being safe for most patients, the oil control pads may occasionally result in skin dryness and irritation. Patients may also experience a burning sensation.
- Transfer the contents of the glass bottle to the plastic jar. Then, wait for a while to allow complete absorption of the treatment solution into the pads. To avoid leakage, make sure that the jar is closed tightly.
- Before using the pads, thoroughly cleanse the face. It is recommended to use ZO® Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment two times a day (in the morning and in the evening).
- Reduce usage frequency to once daily if patients experience excessive skin drying. As a general rule, avoid contact with eyes. If the solution gets into the eye, flush with copious amounts of cool water.
- Use ZO® Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment in conjunction with other ZO skincare products for maximum anti-acne results.
ZO® Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment are formulated with a unique combination of active ingredients to treat and prevent acne. This includes 2% of salicylic acid, glycolic acid, mandelic acid, botanical extract blend and urea. Salicylic acid, an ingredient commonly found in acne treatments, is able to cleanse clogged pores and reduce the size of enlarges pores. These actions prevent the formation of new acne. Glycolic acid and mandelic acid exfoliate the skin through chemical and mechanical actions, effectively diminish the appearance of acne. Apart from that, mandelic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid) also demonstrates its anti-bacterial properties. The oil control pads also contain urea, which has soothing and calming effects on irritated skin.
What is in the box
- A jar of 60 pads (once saturated with the oil control solution, apply them to treatment areas twice a day)
- 75ml of oil control solution in a bottle (contains a number of anti-acne and soothing ingredients to treat and prevent blemishes)
- Package insert (which contains essential information such as indications, contraindications, storage condition and list of ingredients)
Duration of effect
ZO® Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment needs to be used regularly to keep the skin free from acne and blemishes. Follow the twice-daily regimen to maintain the results.
To preserve the efficacy of the active ingredients, keep ZO® Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment in a cool, dark place. Avoid exposure to intense sunlight. Close the jar securely after use to prevent the treatment solution from evaporating. Good storage practice will enhance the shelf life of the oil control pads.
Expiry (shelf life)
Refer to the expiry date on the package.