You have no items in your shopping cart.
WHAT IS STYLAGE HYDRO?
Stylage Hydro is a sterile, biodegradable, non-animal derived hyaluronic acid-based formula. It is reinforced with mannitol, an antioxidant, which increases its durability inside the body. When injected into the superficial dermis, this unique formula moisturizes the skin and improves cutaneous elasticity.
What Stylage Hydro is formulated to do
Stylage Hydro hydrates, revitalizes, and protects the skin from premature aging and environmental damage by strengthening the skin’s natural barrier. With this, it helps to delay the development of visible signs of aging, keeping the skin looking younger for longer.
This mesotherapy treatment restores hydration deep within the cells to reduce the look of superficial lines, wrinkles, and acne scars. Unlike other dermal fillers, this variant is fortified with mannitol, an antioxidant. This key ingredient provides additional protection against hyaluronic acid degradation in the body, while also shielding the skin from further damage.
This filler is manufactured by Vivacy Laboratories.
Stylage Hydro is produced in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France.
What else you need to know:
Common side effects associated with the treatment
While Stylage Hydro is generally well-tolerated by most patients, certain individuals may experience mild side effects with treatment. Most of these adverse events are mild and transient, lasting for a couple of days up to 1 week.
Common side effects:
- Inflammatory reactions: redness, swelling, itching, and pain
- Lumps or nodules at the treated area
Which skin type is it good for?
Stylage Hydro is a mesotherapy treatment that works for all skin types, especially those that require optimal hydration. It is an excellent initial treatment for the early signs of skin aging, helping to delay their onset. Since dryness and prolonged sun exposure trigger the formation of lines and wrinkles, early prevention through moisture restoration is an important step in maintaining youthful-looking skin.
Precautions and contraindications
Stylage Hydro is a safe and well-tolerated skin treatment. It is crafted using biodegradable hyaluronic acid, which mimics the body’s natural hyaluronic acid content. As such, pre-testing is not required for this treatment.
This being said, certain patients should not be treated with Stylage Hydro. This includes patients with a previous history of multiple severe allergies, those with autoimmune diseases, and patients with active infections at the treatment area. Please note that the safety of Stylage Hydro has not been established in children and pregnant or breastfeeding patients.
Awards and certification
Laboratoires Vivacy has passed a series of tests for safety and effectiveness, meeting all the regulatory requirements of the countries where they conduct business. Its product ranges and services comply with ISO 13485, Dir. 93/42 CEE. Stylage Hydro was introduced in the late 2000s, and gained CE certification in 2009.
Stylage Hydro is a transparent and viscous gel that comes in a sterile disposable glass syringe. Do not use this product if the gel content appears cloudy, and the sterile barrier or packaging is not intact. The included traceability labels must be attached to the patient’s medical record.
- Because Stylage Hydro is a medical treatment, only licensed medical professionals may perform this procedure. Injectors must be trained in proper mesotherapy injection techniques.
- This facial filler is intended for injection into the superficial dermis of the skin. It is suitable for treatment areas such as the face, neck, neckline, and backs of the hands.
- Prior to treatment, disinfect the treatment area following proper aseptic techniques.
- Using the sterile needle provided, slowly inject the filler into the dermo-epidermic junction or the superficial dermis.
- Please note that injecting too deeply will reduce the efficacy of the treatment.
- After injection, gently massage the treated area to optimize the uniformity of gel distribution.
- Applying a cold compress after treatment is not recommended.
Stylage Hydro contains 14mg/ml of reinforced hyaluronic acid in a highly purified gel solution, with Phosphate buffered saline at pH 7. A natural antioxidant, mannitol, is added to protect the hyaluronic acid from degradation, as well as to inhibit the damaging effects of free radicals on the skin.
What is in the box?
- 1 sterile pre-filled syringe containing 1ml of solution
- 2 sterile single-use 30G½” needles
- A set of traceability labels
- 1 product insert
Duration of effect
There is no definite timeframe for the rejuvenating and hydrating effects of Stylage Hydro. However, improvements in skin quality should be seen for a few months after the first phase of treatments. Initially, 3 injections should be administered at 1-month intervals. Then, patients should receive maintenance injections every 3–6 months.
Protect the product packaging from freezing and direct sunlight to avoid premature degradation. Stylage Hydro should be stored at a temperature between 2℃ and 25℃.
Expiry (shelf life)
- The unopened product in its original packaging can be stored up to 2 years.
- Use prior to the expiration date on the package.