You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fortified with CT50 rejuvenating complex and hyaluronic acid, Cytocare 502 is an injectable implant that regenerates and repairs the dermis. Ultimately, this delays the appearance of wrinkles and slows signs of aging. Cytocare 502 is a class III medical device product, and should be used by a qualified medical professional. This product is manufactured by Revitacare Laboratories, a French company specializing in aesthetic medicine and cosmetology.
- Active ingredients: 2 mg of non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid, rejuvenating complex CT50, multivitamin complex (made of retinol, thiamin, riboflavin, nicotinamide, dexpanthenol, pyridoxine, tocopherol, ergocalciferol, and ascorbic acid)
- Inactive ingredients: Refer to the product leaflet for more information
- ideal for younger patients aged between 25 and 35
- effectively prevents signs of aging e.g. wrinkles
- brings radiance to the skin through intense re-densification and hydration of the dermis
- rich in essential amino acids and multivitamins, which enhance skin health and vitality
Part of the Cytocare range, Cytocare 502 is an implant developed by Revitacare Laboratories. It is formulated with the high-performance CT50 rejuvenating complex and hyaluronic acid, which work synergistically to repair and re-densify the dermis. Cytocare 502 can be used on the face, neck, and back of the hands to slow signs of aging. Purchase Cytocare 502 to prevent the formation of wrinkles.