You have no items in your shopping cart.
What is Restylane Refyne® (Emervel Classic)?
Erase moderate lines while preserving natural expressions with Restylane Refyne. This dermal filler is specially formulated to provide the necessary degree of wrinkle correction while maintaining regular movement of the face for natural-looking results. Restylane Refyne is injected into the mid-dermis to increase the volume of facial tissue, making it suitable to treat moderate wrinkles, and to contour the shape of the face by redefining areas such as the cheekbones, tear troughs, or lips.
What Restylane Refyne is formulated to do?
This injectable dermal filler is used in the treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds. The stabilized hyaluronic acid in this dermal filler has been made with Optimal Balance Technology (known as XpresHAn Technology™ in the United States), a proprietary process that regulates the cross-linking process precisely to achieve a gel texture that seamlessly adapts to the surrounding tissue, so results are natural-looking. Supplemented with lidocaine, treatment with this skin filler is mostly pain-free.
Galderma is a global pharmaceutical company with a specialized focus on dermatology.
Restylane Refyne is a product of Europe.
What else you need to knowWhen it can cause side effects
Cosmetic injectables may cause mild side effects, which are common injection-related responses.
That being said, some patients may not be appropriate candidates for a Restylane Refyne treatment. These may include patients with a known allergy to hyaluronic acid, severe allergies, an autoimmune disorder, hypersensitivity to lidocaine or amide local anesthetics, or porphyria. Review your patient’s medical history prior to treatment to avoid any complications.
These reactions are expected, and typically mild and self-resolving. These reactions should resolve within 7 days, although it may take longer in sensitive areas such as the lips. Rare, but more severe adverse events may also occur, including delayed infections, recurrence of herpetic eruptions, and superficial necrosis at the injection site. Discuss all contraindications, precautions, and possible side effects with your patients, so they can identify any adverse reactions.
Which skin type is it good for?
Restylane Refyne is ideal for candidates looking to soften the appearance of moderate lines or for lip augmentation. As well, this filler is suitable for augmenting the volume of areas such as the cheeks and tear troughs.Information about tube or containers
This facial filler is supplied in a sterile prefilled syringe that is packaged in a blister pack. Each package will contain 2 single-use 30G syringes, 4 traceability labels, and a product pamphlet.
Restylane Refyne is FDA-approved for the treatment of nasolabial folds in patients over the age of 21. As well, this product carries the CE marking in compliance with directive 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices.
Differences between products in this range
The Restylane range consists of a collection of dermal fillers meant to achieve different results. Other products in the Restylane line include Restylane, Restylane-L, Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine, and Restylane Defyne.
- Notify the patient about the precautions and potential adverse events that may occur as a result of the treatment.
- Administer the product using a sterile, suitable needle (such as those supplied with the syringe) or a blunt thin-walled cannula (with a recommended size of 27G).
- Assemble the needle/cannula and syringe according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Sterilize the area to be treated with an antiseptic and allow to dry before proceeding with the injection.
- Prime the needle with product before injecting.
- Inject by pressing down on the plunger with the thumb or palm of the hand.
- Employ the appropriate injection technique. Techniques suitable for this face injection treatment include serial puncture, linear threading, or cross-hatching.
- Lightly massage the treated area after injecting the product to distribute the product evenly.
Restylane Refyne is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, transparent gel. It contains the following ingredients: cross-linked hyaluronic acid (20mg/ml), lidocaine hydrochloride (3mg/ml), physiological buffer pH 7 (1ml).
- 1-1ml prefilled syringe
- 2-30G½” ultra-thin wall needles
- Patient record labels
- Package insert
What is in the box:
Duration of effect
Restylane Refyne has been shown in clinical studies to provide results that last for up to 12 months.
This product should be stored in its original packaging. Store at room temperature, at a temperature of less than 25°C. Protect from light.
Expiry (shelf life)
- The expiration date is printed on the syringe and needles.
- Do not use this product after the expiry date.