You have no items in your shopping cart.
RESTYLANE® LYFT w/ Lidocaine
Formerly known as Perlane, Restylane Lyft is a dermal filler indicated for correcting moderate to severe skin folds and creases, as a cheek filler and to treat other age-linked contour deficiencies. This volumizing filler is also indicated for rejuvenation of the back of the hands.
- Active ingredient(s): Cross-linked hyaluronic acid generated by Streptococcus bacteria at concentration of 20 mg/ml, lidocaine (0.3%).
- Inactive ingredient(s): phosphate buffered saline, pH 7
- Approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- With lidocaine for enhanced patient comfort
- Stabilized using patented NASHA technology
- Hyaluronic acid is hypoallergenic
Restylane Lyft is a soft tissue augmentation agent that is administered to create fullness to treat aesthetic defects such as aging hands and volumetric alterations in the mid-face and deep skin folds. To help your patient achieve their desired aesthetic results, purchase Restylane Lyft from Raskel Medical today.