You have no items in your shopping cart.
Macrolane VRF-30 is a cosmetic injectable filler that is meant for contouring non-facial areas like the buttocks, chest, calves and abdomen. This product is indicated for moderate volumetric increase. This product can also be used to correct aesthetic defects like contour irregularities after liposuction treatments, or pectus excavatum (sunken chest). This product is made of cross-linked hyaluronic acid in a thick formulation for added volumizing power.
- Active ingredient(s): 20 mg/ml stabilized hyaluronic acid
- Inactive ingredient(s): N/A
- Patented NASHA technology utilized results in a stable and homogenous product.
- Non-animal derived hyaluronic acid, so no prior allergy testing is needed.
- Injectable body contouring treatments are less invasive that other forms of body contouring treatments, with less downtime.
Macrolane VRF-30 is a dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid for the purposes of body contouring. To shape and contour with a material that is biodegradable, bioresorbable and biocompatible with an excellent record of safety in use, order Macrolane VRF-30 10 ml from Raskel Medical