You have no items in your shopping cart.
Macrolane VRF-20 is a dermal filler that helps to recontour the body surface and create volume for the purposes of reshaping. This formulation is thinner than the other version of Macrolane and is meant for low volumetric increase. Its primary component is a stabilized form of hyaluronic acid that undergoes volumetric degradation (it retains most of its volumizing capacity even as it is gradually degraded). The effects of Macrolane VRF-20 treatment usually endure for about 12 to 18 months, depending on the area treated and volume used.
- Active ingredient(s): Non-animal stabilized (NASHA) hyaluronic acid (20 mg/ml)
- Inactive ingredient(s): N/A
- A less-invasive method than other approaches to treat body contour irregularities.
- Main ingredient is not derived from animals, making the product hypoallergenic.
- Patented manufacturing process results in a product that is stable and uniform in its consistency.
Macrolane VRF-20 is an injectable dermal filler made of NASHA hyaluronic acid. This Q-Med-manufactured product is indicated for volume restoration and recontouring body surfaces. Consider adding Macrolane VRF-20 to your armamentarium for a minimally-invasive manner to body contouring.