You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jalupro HMW contains higher molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA) to closely mimic the biological HA found in the skin and joints. It also contains a patented amino acid cluster formula to help reduce skin imperfections, such as wrinkles, creases, scars, and depressions.
Various studies have evaluated and verified the biorevitalizing action of Jalupro HMW in areas with moderate to severe wrinkles. This gel implant has a unique ability to work synergistically with other dermatological treatments. It works best in conjunction with chemical peels, dermabrasion, and laser therapy.
What Jalupro HMW is formulated to do
Jalupro HMW acts as a dermal biorevitalizer that promotes the recovery of skin cells’ vital functions. This particular variant is a safe and effective treatment for dull, dehydrated skin with various signs of aging. It is indicated for the correction of various skin defects, such as frown lines, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, and neck wrinkles. It also enhances the beneficial effects of dermabrasion, peeling, dermal implants, botulinum toxin, laser therapy, and other cosmetic treatments.
Jalupro HMW contains high molecular weight hyaluronic acid as its active ingredient. Tis substance is naturally found in the body, where it keeps the skin and joints hydrated and supple. The high molecular weight HA and amino acid clusters in this filler set it apart from other dermal injectables on the market.
The formula of Jalupro HMW contains 1 group of functional ingredients that help each other in keeping the skin youthful-looking. Hyaluronic acid and L-Leucine are important components of the extracellular matrix; they work together by creating molecular scaffolding to make the skin elastic, while also ensuring optimum hydration. Meanwhile, glycine, L-Proline, and L-Lysine support the metabolic activity of fibroblasts and encourage the production of collagen (neocollagenesis), as well as inhibit the degradation of new collagen.
Jalupro HMW is Manufactured in Switzerland by Professional Derma SA.
This product is from Lugano, Switzerland and distributed in more than 20 countries.
What else you need to know:
Common side effects associated with the treatment
Treated patients may experience 1 or more of the following side effects, which may last for up to 1 week.
- Pain or tenderness at the site of injection
Which skin type is it good for?
Jalupro HMW is an effective dermal filler for patients with normal or dry skin who are exhibiting signs of aging and photo-damage. Excellent results were reported among patients aged 30 years and above with very noticeable lines, deep wrinkles, furrows, and depressions.
Precautions and contraindications
Jalupro HMW does not contain pyrogenic or animal-derived ingredients. Post-injection allergic reactions are rare. However, it is not advisable to use this treatment on patients with a known history of allergic reactions to any of its components. Moreover, it should not be administered on children or pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Awards and certifications
Jalupro HMW is dermatologist-tested. Its safety and efficacy have been verified by various clinical studies. This filler is approved as a medical device, in conformity with Directive EEC 93/42 MDD.
Jalupro HMW is stored in sterile packaging. Do not use it if the packaging appears to be open or damaged. Additionally, a removable label is also included and must be kept on the patient’s file.
- Jalupro HMW can be administered into the intradermal layer of the patient’s face, neck, decolletage, hands, underarms, abdomen, knees, and inner thighs.
- Prior to administration, apply a 27G needle in the syringe provided. Inject the gel into the vial containing the amino acid mixture. Shake the vial until a moderately viscous solution is obtained.
- Clean and disinfect the area following proper aseptic techniques.
- The use of a local anesthetic (0.5–1ml 2% Procaine) is recommended to reduce the burning sensation associated with injection.
- Slowly inject the solution in the reticular dermis. Then, gently massage the area for even distribution of the gel implant.
One syringe of Jalupro HMW contains 20 mg sodium hyaluronate or hyaluronic acid (HA) in a highly purified gel solution. The high molecular weight hyaluronic acid in this formula is derived from the microbial fermentation of Streptococci bacteria in a highly-controlled environment. Since it is not derived from animal sources, no hypersensitivity tests are required prior to treatment. Additional ingredients include 80mg of amino acids (Glycine, L-Proline, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, and L-Leucine).
What is in the box?
- 1 disposable glass syringe containing a sterile, apyrogenic gel of sodium hyaluronate
- 1 sterile bottle of amino acids in freeze-dried mixture form
- Traceability labels
- 1 package insert
Duration of effect
The efficacy of Jalupro HMW injectable is progressive and significantly improves over time. The duration of its effects may vary from 1 patient to another, but the average period is more or less 6 months.
Jalupro HMW contains purified ingredients that are easily degraded by external factors. As such, they must be kept away from direct sunlight, preferably between 5℃ and 25℃.
Expiry (shelf life)
- Any unopened package is viable for up to 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- This packaging contains a sterile solution. Any component that comes with the product must be disposed after the procedure. The reconstituted solution is for single use only.