You have no items in your shopping cart.
Intraline Two is an injectable dermal filler that is implanted into the skin for the purposes of correcting severe wrinkles and folds and augmenting facial tissue. The cosmetic injectable is manufactured through a proprietary process that produces a smoother and denser gel for natural looking results. This dermal filler temporarily adds hyaluronic acid to the skin, which restores volume and fills in lines and wrinkles.
What is Intraline® Two formulated to do?
For all your facial contouring needs, look no further than Intraline Two. This dermal filler is manufactured with high-quality ingredients for natural, great-looking results. The hyaluronic acid in this product is stabilized using a patented spherification process, which smooths out the rough angles of the native hyaluronic acid structure, allowing for a denser, thicker gel. When implanted into the skin, this biocompatible material plumps up skin and creates volume, instantly lifting the contours of the face and smoothing out deep wrinkles and folds. This product is hypoallergenic, as the main ingredient is of non-animal origin. As such, it is suitable to treat all skin types.
Intraline Two is made by Bohus BioTech AB, a Swedish biotechnology company that specializes in developing and manufacturing hyaluronic acid-based products for ophthalmology, aesthetic and orthopedic treatments.
This product is manufactured in Strömstad, Sweden.
What else you need to know
When can it cause side effects?
Short-term injection-related reactions may occur after treatment with Intraline Two, such as pain, tenderness, redness, or swelling. These effects are expected, and they may last up to 7 days for injections into the skin and up to 14 days for injection into the lips before resolving spontaneously. However, should these symptoms persist or worsen, the patient should seek immediate medical help. This product is CE-approved as a medical device (CE0483).
Which skin type is it good for?
This aesthetic injectable is suitable for all skin types. No skin allergy test is required prior to injection.
What it is made without?
This filler does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
Differences within the product range
The Interline range contains 2 other products, One and For Men. With a smaller particle size, One is meant for correcting moderate wrinkles and for enhancing the lips. For Men is a filler comprised of large particles, suitable for treating larger facial areas and deep-set wrinkles.
- Only licensed, qualified medical personnel may administer Intraline Two.
- Fully inform the patient about the expected outcomes, indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions of this dermal injection before proceeding with the injection.
- Perform this procedure using strict aseptic technique at all times.
- Assemble the syringe and needle as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Prepare the site(s) of injection with alcohol or an antiseptic solution.
- If necessary, administer a topical or local anesthetic for the comfort of the patient.
- Inject the product intradermally into the deep dermis or the surface layer of the subcutis at the site of the wrinkle or fold to be corrected. Inject the product slowly while pulling the needle backwards.
- Do not overcorrect.
- Lightly massage the treated area to mold the product to the contours of the face.
INTRALINE® Two is a viscous, sterile, non-pyrogenic gel composed of cross-linked non-animal derived sodium hyaluronate at a concentration of 20mg/ml. This product also contains sodium chloride solution, and physiological buffer.
What is in the box?
- 1-1ml prefilled syringe
- 2 disposable 27G sterile needles
- 2 patient record labels
- Product insert
Duration of effect
After Intraline Two treatment, patients can expect the outcomes to last for up to 12 months. Patients will need to follow up the initial treatment with maintenance sessions every 9 to 12 months to sustain the effects.
Store Intraline Two at a temperature range of 2–25°C. Do not freeze the product. Keep this dermal filler out of direct sunlight.
Expiry (shelf life)
- Intraline dermal fillers have a 36-month expiry period from date of manufacture.
- The expiry date of the product is displayed on the package.