You have no items in your shopping cart.
Filorga Bright Peel (normal skin) is a chemical peel formulated for correcting dull skin and minimizing age spots and other forms of hyperpigmentation. This product contains gluconolactone as one of its active ingredients, that is as effective as alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels but is gentler on the skin. This makes it ideal for sensitive skin. Treatment using this product will result in a brighter, more even complexion.
What Filorga Bright Peel (normal skin) is formulated to do:
Filorga Bright Peel (normal skin) is a chemical peel treatment used to fix facial skin concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and uneven complexions. This treatment contains mild acids which work to chemically exfoliate the top layer of the skin, leaving behind new skin.
This product consists of a complex made up of gluconolactone and other acids (glycolic acid, phytic acid, and citric acid) working in tandem to provide a treatment to address specific skin concerns such as wrinkles and dull skin. With glucolactone as its base, this chemical peel is much gentler on skin compared with other AHA peels and is thus suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Filorga Bright Peel (normal skin) is manufactured by Laboratories Filorga, a medical aesthetic company in France.
What else you need to know:
When it can cause side effects
Filorga Bright Peel (normal skin) is a peel with side effects including flaking, rash, edema, redness, itching, and, lesions.
Which skin type is it good for?
This treatment is ideal for treating hyperpigmentation-related concerns such as melasma and age spots (also known as liver spots), resulting in radiant, even-looking skin.
Information about tube or containers
One bottle contains 100ml of solution.
Differences between the product range
Each product in the Filorga line of gluconolactone peels is used to address different targeted skin concerns or types. Use the Time Peel for treatment of wrinkles or sagginess, and the Light Peel for the treatment of wrinkles in very sensitive skin.
- For best results, clients should have a treatment every two weeks, for a total of four treatments.
- Throughout the procedure, take precaution by protecting the eyes and avoiding mucous membranes.
- Use on skin that has been cleansed and is free of impurities, oils, and make up.
- Prepare the skin by applying Filorga Pre Peel in an even layer to the area being treated using a cotton pad or compress.
- Dispense 2.5-3ml of peeling solution to the indicated vessel. Using a brush, apply the solution to the area being treated. Leave this solution on for three minutes.
- Neutralize the treatment by applying Filorga Pre Peel to the area being treated using a cotton pad or compress.
- Rinse off the treatment using a cotton pad or compress soaked in water.
- Advise clients to avoid sunlight up to 48 hours after a treatment session; and to wear sunscreen.
Filorga Bright Peel (normal skin) contains a 50% peel complex made up of gluconolactone, phytic acid, citric acid and glycolic acid with a pH of 1.5.
What is in the box
- One 100ml bottle of peeling solution
- One cylinder flask
- One brush
- Product information leaflet
Duration of effect
For optimum results, please perform the treatment every 14 days, for a total of four treatments. With this, clients can expect to see a noticeable improvement in skin quality.
Store at 8°-25°C. Protect product from light.
Expiry (shelf life)
Please refer to the expiry date on the package.