You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fillmed M-HA 18 is a hyaluronic acid injectable filler of non-animal origin. Designed for aging skin, it effectively corrects the appearance of superficial lines. At the same time, the formula deeply rehydrates dry skin to restore its moisture level. Fillmed M-HA 18 is commonly prescribed for those with early signs of aging. This filler is developed by Filorga Laboratories, a Paris-based company that owns the Fillmed brand. Fillmed M-HA 18 is available in a box containing two 1 mL syringes, four 30G needles, traceability labels and a product information pamplet. It is advisable to keep the filler away from heat and light (ideally, in a dry place).
- Active ingredients: 18 mg/ mL sodium hyaluronate, 20 mg /mL glycerol
- Inactive ingredients: phosphate- citrate buffer pH 6.8 - 7.6
- Treats the first signs of aging.
- Minimizes the look of superficial wrinkles on the face.
- Corrects the appearance of fine lines (including crow’s feet, smile lines and smoker’s lines).
- Long-lasting results (Fillmed M-HA 18 can last for up to 12 months without repeat injections).
- Has an excellent safety profile (the filler is well-tolerated by most patients when it is administered properly).
- Derived from a non-animal source and does not trigger immunogenic reactions.
Fillmed M-HA 18 is a filler designed to treat early aging signs. It significantly improves the look of superficial wrinkles and fine lines. Fortified with hyaluronic acid, Fillmed M-HA 18 also helps to plump up the skin for a rejuvenated appearance. Order Fillmed M-HA 18 from Raskel to help your patients combat the first signs of aging.