You have no items in your shopping cart.
Part of the Etermis Glytone series, Etermis 4 is a high-performance injection specially formulated for matured skin. It offers visible yet discreet aesthetic results, helping to correct the appearance of deep, severe wrinkles. Similar to Etermis 3, Etermis 4 should be injected at 30 to 35 degrees into the mid and deep dermis. Etermis 4 is intended for use by a board-certified doctor. Patients are advised against self-administering Etermis 4. This dermal filler is produced by Merz, the company which owns popular brands such as Belotero and Radiesse. Etermis 4 comes in a sterile, disposable syringe of 1 mL in packs of two.
- Active ingredients: Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (also referred to as hyaluronan)
- Inactive ingredients: Glycerol and mannitol
- intensive formulation perfect for treating mature skin
- perfect solution for medium to deep wrinkles on the face
- improves facial volume and density
- creates strong, radiant skin
- made in accordance with stringent quality standards
- infused with mannitol, which functions as free-radical scavenger to minimize HA degradation (thereby increasing its duration of action)
- good patient tolerability
- delivers natural looking results
- long-lasting results
Etermis 4 is an intensive anti-aging filler developed by Merz, an award-winning pharmaceutical corporation based in Germany. Fortified with highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid, it reduces the look of medium-to-deep facial wrinkles while enhancing facial density and volume. Order Etermis 4 from Raskel to treat severe, deep wrinkles and other signs of aging.