You have no items in your shopping cart.
Etermis 2 is a non-invasive filler formulated with hyaluronic acid (HA) as its key ingredient. It is indicated for the treatment of mild, superficial wrinkles. Etermis 2 is designed to be injected into the upper dermis (with an angle of 15 degrees between the needle and surface of the skin. Please note that Etermis 2 is intended to be administered by health care professionals who have been suitably trained. This dermal filler is available in sterile syringes (1mL) in a pack of two. Etermis 2 is a product of Merz, a German pharmaceutical company established in 1908.
- Active ingredients: The cross-linked form of hyaluronic acid
- Inactive ingredients: Glycerol and mannitol
- perfect for the treatment of delicate areas
- can be used on the lips for contour enhancement and wrinkle removal
- smoothes fine lines around the tear ducts
- corrects the look of wrinkles around the eyes and mouth
- significantly minimizes the look of perioral lines
- results can last for up to 12 months
- excellent safety profile
Developed by Merz, Etermis 2 is an injectable filler that delivers visible anti-aging results. This formulation is especially suitable for individuals with superficial, mild wrinkles. Etermis 2 is also ideal for lip enhancement. The results of this filler can last for about a year. Order Etermis 2 from Raskel to help patients create younger looking skin.