You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ellanse S is an award-winning aesthetic filler designed to treat age-related volume loss. It is also used to improve the look of wrinkles and facial folds. Supplied in a pack of two pre-filled 1 ml syringes, Ellanse S comes with four disposable 27 G, ¾-inch needles, and a product insert. Ellanse S is intended for use in individuals older than 21 years. The implantation of Ellanse S should be performed in an office setting by a suitably-trained doctor.
- active ingredients: Poly- caprolactone microspheres (which are suspended in a carboxymethylcellulose gel carrier)
- inactive ingredients: phosphate buffered saline and glycerin (refer to the product information for the full list of excipients)
- natural, long lasting results
- stimulates the synthesis of collagen and promotes skin healing
- CE- certified
- ingredients derived from a non-animal source, and therefore do not cause immunogenic reactions
Developed by AQTIS Medical, Ellanse S is a high performance injectable implant containing synthetic polycaprolactone microspheres. In cosmetic medicine, it is often indicated for the correction of frown lines, marionette lines, nasolabial folds as well as other facial creases. Buy Ellanse S from Raskel to help your patients minimize the look of facial fold and wrinkles.