You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ellanse E is a sterile, non-pyrogenic gel containing polycaprolactone microspheres suspended in a carboxymethyl cellulose gel carrier. Thanks to its advanced filling and lifting effects, Ellanse E helps create radiant, younger looking skin. Ellanse E is an innovative product by the Netherlands-based AQTIS Medical. It is sourced form a non-animal origin, and therefore does not require allergy testing prior to use. Ellanse E is supplied in pre-filled syringes of 1 ml along with four 27 G, 3/4-inch needles.
- Active ingredients: Polycaprolactone microspheres (a type of soft polymer)
- Inactive ingredients: See the product leaflet for the full list of excipients
- polycaprolactone microspheres confer viscosity and elasticity, which in turn prolong the duration of action of Ellanse E
- works naturally to stimulate the skin’s own collagen synthesis, addressing the underlying causes of aging
- reduces the look of forehead lines, marionette lines, smile lines, and other facial lines
- perfect alternative to rhinoplasty as Ellanse E is able to contour the nose bridge
- augments lip volume for improved definition
EllanseE is an injectable implant manufactured by AQTIS Medical. Indicated for subdermal implantation, Ellanse E effectively minimizes the look of wrinkles and other aging signs. At the same time, it helps promote collagen regeneration of the skin. Purchase Ellanse E from Raskel to address age- related skin concerns.