You have no items in your shopping cart.
Crespine Gel Plus is an orthopedic injection indicated for knee pain in osteoarthritis. Made of cross-linked sodium hyaluronic, the product is injected intra-articularly to lubricate and cushion the joint, hence alleviating unresolved knee pain in osteoarthritis patients. Developed by Germany-based BioPolymer, the injection is formulated using potent ingredients such as sodium hyaluronate and prilocaine. Crespine Gel Plus is packaged in a 2ml prefilled syringe, and comes with a packaging insert and four traceability labels.
What Crespine Gel Plus is formulated to do
This product is mainly used to alleviate knee pain associated with osteoarthritis. The injection significantly relieves pain and reduces stiffness in movement. Acting as a visco-supplement, the injection supplements the degraded synovial fluid, thereby reducing friction and cushioning the joint. It is particularly useful in osteoarthritis patients who respond inadequately to conventional oral analgesics or physical therapy. Formulated using natural ingredients, the orthopedic injection is the ideal drug free alternative for osteoarthritis patients who suffer from deliberating knee pain. Consistent use of orthopedic injections may eliminate the need for knee replacement surgery, which is invasive in nature. Sourced from non-animal origins, the synthetically-derived sodium hyaluronate in the injections is highly pure and completely free from endotoxin. Plus, the orthopedic injection is administered only using a single injection, taking around 10 to 20 minutes to complete.
Crespine Gel Plus orthopedic injection is developed and manufactured by BioPolymer. Since its inception, BioPolymer has been actively developing and manufacturing injectable implants and hyaluronic acid-based products used in orthopedics, gynecology and urology. Through extensive and innovative research, BioPolymer has revolutionized the medical and aesthetic medicine industries. As a leading manufacturer of hyaluronic acid gel, the company has enhanced the lives of patients around the world, empowering them to live life to its fullest.
Crespine Gel Plus injection is made in Germany.
What else you need to know
Formulated using hyaluronic acid, the orthopedic injection is the perfect alternative for patients who respond poorly to oral analgesics such as paracetamol.
- Crespine Gel Plus orthopedic treatment only requires a single injection, and takes 10 to 20 minutes to complete. Prior to injection, the predetermined area should be thoroughly sterilized using antiseptic.
- Take the syringe out of the packaging and remove the injection cap. Then attach a needle to it. Inject the contents intra-articularly into the synovial cavity of the joint.
- Discard the needles after use, as they are designed for one-time use only.
Crespine Gel Plus is formulated with pure sodium hyaluronate of non-animal origin. Knee pain in osteoarthrosis patients is usually resulted from the degradation of synovial fluid in the joint. Sodium hyaluronate supplements the lost synovial fluid, dramatically reducing the sensation of pain. Once injected, the sodium hyaluronate gel forms a protective layer on the cartilage surface, lubricating and cushioning the joint. This subsequently improves knee stiffness. In contrast to conventional formulation, the Plus formulation is incorporated with prilocaine, a local anesthetic, to reduce injection-related pain and discomfort for a more comfortable injection experience.
What is in the box
- Crespine Gel Plus (contains sodium hyaluronate and prilocaine as active ingredients)
- A set of four traceability labels
- Product insert (provides detailed information on possible side effects, indications, precautions and injection method)
Duration of effect
The pain-relieving results of Crespine Gel Plus typically last from six to eight months. However, individual results may vary. In order to maintain the pain-relieving results, it is recommended to repeat the injection every eight to ten months, depending on the patient’s condition.
Ideally, the Crespine Gel Plus injection should be kept at 2 to 25 ° C away from direct sunlight or extreme heat. To maintain the potency of ingredients, the orthopedic should not be frozen. Good storage practice will preserve the effectiveness of the injection for a longer period of time.
Expiry (shelf life)
- Hyaluronic acid is shown to degrade over time. Cross-linked hyaluronic acid in the Crespine Gel Plus injection is more resistant to breakdown. This contributes to the longer shelf life of the injection.
- Proper storage of the injection may extend its shelf life.