You have no items in your shopping cart.
Botox 100 U Non-English is a muscle relaxant indicated for the treatment of facial lines. Clinically, it’s used in patients with bladder disorders (e.g. overactive bladder with urine leakage), focal spasticity, or severe hyperhidrosis. Prior to use, reconstitute Botox with sterile normal saline. Please note that units of botulinum toxin are not inter-changeable from one preparation to another. Botox vials are intended for single-use only and should be discarded after use. Botox 100 U Non-English is developed by the Ireland-based Allergan. This product should only be injected by medical professionals with appropriate qualifications and expertise in Botox treatment.
- Active ingredients: Botulinum toxin type A (100 Allergan Units / vial) derived from clostridium botulinum
- Inactive ingredients: Human albumin and sodium chloride
- effective in treating focal spasticity, including foot and ankle disability due to lower limb spasticity, and wrist and hand disability due to upper limb spasticity
- dramatically improves the appearance of forehead lines (seen at maximum raised eyebrows), fan- haped lines (from the corner of the eyes seen at maximum smile) and fan-shaped lines (from the corner of the eyes seen at maximum smile)
- FDA approved for use, and is proven safe and efficacious
Botox 100 U Non-English is a prescription product that treats diseases such as idiopathic chronic migraine, cervical dystonia (spasmodic torticollis), blepharospasm, and hemifacial spasm. Plus, it is effective against moderate to severe forehead lines, glabellar lines, and crow's feet lines (lateral canthal lines). Buy Botox 100 U Non-English from Raskel to reduce the appearance of these facial lines.