You have no items in your shopping cart.
Belotero Soft is a dermal filler indicated for the treatment of fine lines, especially those in sensitive areas. Thanks to its water-binding capacity, it is able to provide moisture to dehydrated skin. Belotero Soft is available as pre-filled syringes, and comes along with a product information leaflet, two single-use, sterile needles (0.5-inch, 30G), and two traceability labels. When not in use, this cosmetic filler should be kept in a cool, dry environment at a temperature between 2 ℃ and 25 ℃. Belotero Soft is a product of the Germany- based Merz, a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Active ingredients: Purified non-animal hyaluronic acid (in the strength of 20mg/ ml)
- Inactive ingredients: Binding agent (1,4 - butanediol diglycidyl ether)
- innovative dynamic cross-linking (DXL) and cohesive polydensified matrix (CPM) technologies create a perfect balance between fluidity and stability
- formulated to deliver long-lasting anti-aging results from six to nine months without repeat treatment
- non-animal origin and is non-immunogenic
- dramatically improves the look of perioral lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines
Developed by Merz, Belotero Soft is part of the Belotero line, a range of non-permanent soft-tissue fillers. It helps to fill fine lines in sensitive areas while replenishing lost skin moisture. Order Belotero Soft from Raskel to treat forehead lines, perioral lines, and crow’s feet.