You have no items in your shopping cart.
AZZALURE® 125 Speywood Units Vial by Galderma
- Helps relax the look of glabellar lines and other wrinkles.
- Cosmetic version of DYSPORT® botulinum toxin.
- Results last up to four months or longer.
- An alternative to BOTOX®.
Active ingredient: Botulinum toxin type A 10 Speywood units per 0.05ml (Clostridium botulinum toxin A haemagglutin complex). Inactive ingredients: human albumin 200 g/L and lactose monohydrate.
- Botulinum toxin: This neurotoxin helps temporarily block the release of nerve signals to relax muscles that cause wrinkles.
- Remove makeup and disinfect skin with a local antiseptic.
- Use a 1 ml syringe, with 0.1 ml and 0.01 ml increments, to draw up 0.63 ml of sodium chloride 9 mg/ml (0.9%) solution for injection.
- Inject solution into vial.
- Draw out desired amount of solution using a 29 to 30 gauge needle.
- Inject into the muscle underlying the wrinkle.
- Deactivate any unused solution by adding 2 ml of dilute sodium hypochlorite solution at 0.55 or 1%.
- Do not use if patient is allergic to any ingredients or to another botulinum toxin brand.
- Only trained members of the medical profession should administer this drug.
- Do not inject this drug during pregnancy unless clearly necessary.
- Not recommended for use during breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for patients under 18.
- Not suitable for patients with neuromuscular disorders such as myasthenia gravis, Eaton-Lambert syndrome, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Not recommended for patients with a history of dysphagia or aspiration.
- If patient experiences temporary muscle weakness or blurred vision after a treatment, they should not drive or use machinery.
- Be careful not to inject into a blood vessel.
- If product contacts skin, wash with sodium hypochlorite (bleach) solution and rinse with plenty of water.
- If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water or eyewash.
- Clean contaminated surfaces and spills with absorbent material containing a sodium hypochlorite (bleach) solution.
- Units of different botulinum toxin brands are not equivalent.
This may not be a full list of precautions to take when using this product. Refer to product leaflet for more information.
- Redness, swelling, itching, irritation, rash, tingling, pain, stinging, discomfort, or bruising at the injection site
- Facial paralysis
- Tired eyes or dim vision, muscle twitches near eye, drooping or swelling eyelid, dry eye, or watery eyes
- Blurred, disturbed, or double vision
- Itching, rash
- Allergic reaction
- Eye movement disorder
- Itchy and lumpy rash
- Spread of muscle weakness to other parts of the body
- Difficulty swallowing
- Respiratory problems
If the patient experiences muscle weakness, difficulty swallowing, or respiratory problems, they should seek medical attention immediately. These may not be all the possible side effects. Refer to product leaflet for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is AZZALURE®?
This white powder is made of botulinum toxin type A from the Clostridium botulinum bacterium, and is the cosmetic form of DYSPORT®. Similar to BOTOX® or XEOMIN®, this injectable is a neurotoxin that temporarily prevents muscle movement to relax the look of wrinkles.
How do I use this botulinum toxin?
Inject this botulinum toxin into the muscles beneath the target wrinkle.
When should I use this botulinum toxin?
Results of an injection should be visible within two or three days, with the maximum results about a month after injection. The results should then last up to at least four months. Inject the botulinum toxin no more frequently than every three months.
Why do doctors use AZZALURE®?
Plastic surgeons, dermatologists, or other doctors usually use AZZALURE® to treat wrinkles such as glabellar lines. The injectable specifically treats wrinkles that are caused by muscle movement.
How does AZZALURE® work?
This botulinum toxin acts as a neurotoxin, temporarily blocking the release of acetylcholine from nerves. This chemical messenger normally signals the muscles to move, so without the signal, the muscles remain in a relaxed position. Some wrinkles have been caused by years of muscle movement for facial expressions, so when these muscles no longer move, the wrinkles at the skin's surface become less visible.
Can this botulinum toxin be combined with other treatments?
This botulinum toxin may affect other muscle relaxant drugs or antibiotics for infection, such as aminoglycosides. The effect of mixing different botulinum toxin brands is unknown.
How do I store AZZALURE®?
Store this powder in a refrigerator, between 2° C - 8° C. Do not freeze. Use immediately after reconstituting.
Where can I buy AZZALURE®?
You can order AZZALURE® on this website or phone one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives who will be glad to help you. At Raskel Medical, you will always receive authentic cosmetic products at wholesale prices. In addition to our safe and secure online ordering process, you benefit from our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Order now to receive the best bulk price for the cosmetic products you need.
Information about this product that is provided by RaskelMedical.com is only summary and does not cover all of the information about this product.
We offer only genuine products from original manufacturers. All listed brands are the trademarks of their respective owners. We operate independently and without support or affiliation with the manufacturers.