You have no items in your shopping cart.
Alidya™ Product Specifications
Alidya is an injectable, minimally invasive treatment for cellulite reduction. This solution consists of an amino acid cocktail developed to help lipo-dissolve localized regions of cellulite, thus smoothing the appearance of skin whilst preventing the formation of new cellulite. Treatment is quick and simple with very little downtime for the client. This technique is a safer and faster alternative to other cellulite reduction methods currently available such as surgery and liposuction.
What Alidya is formulated to do
Alidya assists in the reduction of cellulite, which is the estrogen-dependent, fibro-fatty tissue which gives the dimpled, orange-peel appearance of skin found on the buttock and thighs of most women. Treatment with Alidya involves several sessions of injections to remove the fat within cellulite. At the same time, Alidya helps tighten the fibrous tissue located within the area to give an overall smoother look.
Alidya is a solution consisting of an amalgamation of amino acids designed to perform optimally within the dermal and subdermal tissue, where fat tissue is located. Once injected, Alidya works in a fat dissolving manner, sculpting the fatty tissue to give an overall smoother appearance to the skin.
This product is an injectable touted specifically for cellulite. This product is medically registered as a medical device class III at the Italian National Institute of Health.
Use Alidya as a non-surgical, minimally invasive method to treat and reduce cellulite. With practically no recovery time needed, patients can continue with their day after treatment. Clinical research conducted on this product has shown that Alidya treatments are well-tolerated, with high degree of satisfaction among participants. Use Alidya on patients who are concerned with cellulite, and who prefer a nonsurgical method to treat the condition.
Alidya is manufactured by Marllor Biomedical, a biotechnology and pharmaceutical company based in Italy.
This fat dissolving injectable is developed and manufactured in Italy, Europe.
What else you need to know
When it can cause side effects
As an injectable, treatment with Alidya can result in bruising, swelling, and some pain.
Patients should not be treated with this product if they are allergic or hypersensitive to any of its ingredients. Do not use this treatment on pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, or on children as the safety profile of this product in these groups of people have not been established.
Which skin type is it good for?
This product is suitable for treatment of areas of skin with cellulite, such as the buttocks, thighs and saddlebags.
This product is dermatologist tested?
Clinical research has been performed on this product. In addition, this product is registered as a medical device class III at the Italian National Institute of Health (CE0373).
- Only qualified professionals should be sought to carry out this treatment.
- To use, inject appropriate quantities of Alidya solution into the treatment area (pre-disinfected) are using the mesotherapy technique. Injections should cross into the dermal layer or into the subcutaneous layer.
- Pain from injection therapy can be alleviated by immediately massaging the treatment area for lymphatic or pneumatic drainage. Afterwards, patients should be instructed to massage area after treatment 2–3 times a day for 5 minutes to reduce pain and swelling.
- Typically, visible results should appear after between 7–12 weekly applications of this fat removal injection solution, depending on the severity and extent of cellulite in the affected area.
- Maintenance treatments repeated once a year is recommended.
Polyamino acid gel, D - (+) glucopyranose Α, 1-4 glucoside, ethylenediaminetetraacetic sodium, amino acid buffer system with bicarbonate-sodium corrector, osmolarity regulator.
What is in the box?
- 5 vials of powder
- 5 vials solvent
- Packaging insert
Duration of effect
Treatment should be undertaken in conjunction with proper diet and exercise for maximum effectiveness of fat removal. Duration of effect must take into account severity of cellulite and extent of area needing treatment. Patients should see visible, lasting results within 2–3 months.
- Store at room temperature (25°C). Do not expose to extreme temperatures. Keep product away from light. Keep out of reach of children.
Expiry (shelf life)
- Refer to the product leaflet for more information.